How to Cook Delicious Celery soup!!

Celery soup!!. How to make the most delicious Celery Soup that is simple, easy and healthy! Combine celery, potato, onion, and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; season with kosher salt. I was happy to've been able to use up a huge amount of extra celery and a couple of leftover potato stragglers in my bin.

Celery soup!! I do have celery shrubs at home, but for the soup I had purchased the celery from the market. Be the first to review this recipe. Ladle soup into bowls and top with the celery pesto. You can cook Celery soup!! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Celery soup!!

  1. You need 6 of celery stalks.
  2. It's half of large onion.
  3. You need 1/3 cup of Flour.
  4. Prepare 11/2 cup of Milk.
  5. Prepare 11/2 cup of cup Chicken broth.
  6. You need of salt.
  7. It's of Pepper.
  8. You need 1/3 cup of Butter.

Making cream of celery soup from scratch was prompted by an excess of celery in my house. This came about because I recently joined an organic vegetable co-op and ordering from it is going to take some adjustments on my part. I have been ending up with several vegetables in excess, and some I. This cream of celery soup is sublime.

Celery soup!! step by step

  1. Take your sauce pan add 1/3 cup of butter melt..
  2. Then take your celery and onion and sautee till they are very soft.
  3. Now add your 1/3 cup of flour and whisk until all flour is not noticed any longer..
  4. Now take your 11/2 cup of milk and whisk all together till smooth..
  5. Now add your 11/2cup of chicken stock..
  6. And finishing touch some salt and pepper.give one last good stir and simmer just a few minutes..
  7. Let cool !! and eat..

I whipped it up to use as the base for a Creamy Cabbage & Kielbasa Soup I was developing for dinner that evening (oh so good and recipe to come!) but it was so good that I was really tempted to eat it plain and just make something else for dinner. This cream of celery soup is healthy, easy, fresh, delicious and light. It's naturally vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free (thanks to a little coconut milk). Yes, it's a cream of celery soup, but don't let the creamy part fool you because I've kept it dairy-free. A lovely can of full-fat coconut milk is to thank for.

Comments