Tuna Pasta Salad. Tuna Antipasto Salad Bowl "When the weather gets hot, we make a big salad for supper several times a week. This part antipasto, part tuna pasta salad is my husband's favorite." - SweetBasil. Tangy Catalina Tuna Pasta Salad "A good, different kind of macaroni salad.
More like a pasta salad with tuna added. I bet this would be good with salmon too. I don't know about you, but for me, warm weather screams pasta salad! You can have Tuna Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna in water.
- It's 2 of cucumber.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- You need Cup of chopped peppers yellow red.
- It's 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of dry mint.
- It's 2 tablespoon of seeds or chopped walnuts.
- You need Can of beats.
- You need 3 tablespoon of your desired dressing I used creamy Greek.
This tuna pasta salad is a classic! It easy, fast, and I usually have all the ingredients that I need to throw it together. My kids love this pasta salad and we eat it for lunch all the time, but it works great as a dinner or side dish. This Tuna Pasta Salad is raising the bar on a classic American potluck staple, and it's just as easy as it is delicious!
Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Chop all your vegetables.
- Pasta cook it 2 minutes less what the box say and wash it in cold water.
- Wash tuna and squeeze.
- Mix all ingredients add dressing and serve cold.
Made with canned Albacore tuna, peas, pasta shells, and dill. Best of all, it comes coated in a delectable, creamy mayonnaise dressing that cannot be beaten. This budget-friendly, full-flavored tuna dish is great for quick-fix lunches, picnics, and remains the perfect. Macaroni-shaped pasta is tailor-made for salads because it won't fall apart when mixed up with other ingredients. I needed a quick salad from pantry ingredients for a funeral at church tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment